Jiffy Steamer has always taken pride in offering an eco-friendly product. Our steamers don’t require…
Bring your clothes back to life with Jiffy Steamer
Part 1: Steaming is an effective way to get creases out of almost any fabric, it requires less space to use a steamer and it takes less time and effort than ironing does. Plus, there are plenty of other benefits—even health related!
Our high quality, steam irons are built to last a lifetime. And over the course of that lifetime, they’ll save you lots of money!
Here are few tips to successfully steam your clothes.
Tips for Successful Steaming
- Before you turn on your Steamer Iron you need to think of where you’re going steam your garment. Fortunately, Jiffy Steamer irons come with a built in hook which comes in handy.
- Unlike an iron that you usually place face down on an ironing board, it’s easier to steam when your garment is hung. Hang your garment on a hanger and then place it on the available hook provided by Jiffy Steamer.
- When steaming delicate fabrics, such as silk or cashmere, do not let the steamer head touch the fabric. Instead, hold it about an inch away to steam while avoiding potential spotting.
- Fabrics ideal for steaming: Wool, wool blends, synthetic wool-like fabrics, cashmere, silk, silk including delicate fabrics.
- Steam any sort of lining first, and always steam items from top to bottom.